RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Mythical Beasts everywhere! Do you want to be a part of something? Of course you do!

"Hey Carol, vague much?"

- Absolutely... but there is a ReaLly good reason for that...  ;)

Want to find out what the devil is going on?

Send an email to rhettandlinkommunity@gmail.com and I'll get back to you with the full information. (Project now closed sorry. Read below for the updates)

It's going to be Mythical :)

Project updates

3rd September:

1 hour after the email blast from Gumbo went out: This is my email inbox

19th September:

I've had to change the deadline from the 31st October to the 11th.. bringing it forward. This is due to the huge number of entries I've got to sort through! Woo.

11th October:

Project now closed! Wow! A huge 313 Mythical Beasts participated in the secret KBE. Find out what we were planning closer to Christmas ;) Big thanks to all!

23rd October:

Sorting through everything.. this is my screen. Hectic and full of crazy spreadsheets.

23rd November:

All complete and ready to be picked up by UPS

3rd December:

We just heard from Rhett and Link and they have told us that they have received the KBE. All we will say is keep an eye out in a few weeks time for something :)

Us... Tease? Never ;)

17th December:

Rhett and Link showcased the gifts on GMMore

Views: 3918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm done and sent you the mail! Wohoo! This time I managed to do few days before before deadline. :D

3 days...

Final day guys and gals. 

Aw.. I made the "secret stuff" but didn't make the deadline -.-

Send it, it's fine

Ok, thank you so much! :D It might not be until later today that I can get it in, but I'll make sure to try and do it ASAP! If I can't get them today, just leave mine out :)

Wow! A huge 324 Mythical Beasts participated in the secret KBE. Find out what we were planning closer to Christmas ;) Big thanks to all!

Update:

Arghhh spreadsheet headache! (4 in progress for this project):

Since I keep being asked..

No info will be shared of what this was until I know that R&L have received it, after that we will post the info and whatnot in all it's glory.

As an update to things, I've had to take vacation time this week to work on this but it's going amazingly and we even have put a extra little thing into it that only a few people know about :)

Update:

It's all done! I'm so glad I took that vacation time from work, it really needed that extra time to get this done. There were things I couldn't do with my children around so it took some "night shifts".
Just waiting on one item to arrive to me then it will be shipped over the pond by this weekend.

Super excited about this and can't wait to share with everyone when the time is right ;)

I can't thank you enough for all you do. You have great ideas and true love for Rhett, Link, their krew and the Kommunity. I know we contribute a little and then it is easy to just forget about it until you tell us that the rest of the work is done. For you, it is a whole different story of dedication, not to mention there must be a bit of a financial burden that rests on you as well to have these things put together. I know I am not the only one that feels this way. Not trying to be sappy, but if it were not for you, Gumbo, Victoria and Lexi...I probably would not feel as welcome and as important as I do somedays.  I read some where on a discussion, and I am stealing someone's words here..so pardon me, but " I came here for Rhett and Link, but I stayed here for the Kommunity of Beasts.

Just to let everyone know the KBE is complete. It was a lot more work than I originally envisioned but I believe it has turned out to be awesome.

It will be sent to Rhett and Link today.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service