RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

7/25/15 UPDATE:  Hey beasts!  Thanks so much for all your trivia ideas!  We've gathered plenty to help us meet our quota for the app we're developing.  But I'm gonna leave this discussion open so you can continue to add trivia questions, since it seems like it's a fun exercise.  (And who knows, maybe we'll need more trivia questions down the road.)  Thanks for all your contributions!  - Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~original post below~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Beasts!

We thought this would be a fun K.B.E. Annnd you'll be helping us with an exciting new project in the process.  We’re developing the official Rhett&Link Trivia App--it's gonna be fun and game-ified!  You'll be able to quantify your knowledge of us and our videos...and  your level of mythical beastliness!  

But one of the things we need to do is write the trivia questions....So we thought it’d be fun to open it up for you to help us brainstorm those (as well as the associated multiple choice answers).  

Post trivia questions below along with 4 multiple choice answers!

They can be related to any of our videos or stuff we've shared on GMM or Ear Biscuits.  All questions shouldn't be suuuper difficult, but some can be!  

Also- you might have suggestions to reword questions to make the answers more fun.  For example, here's a question:

"What's the name of Link's youngest child?"A.  Larry  B. Cindy C. Lando or D. Shepherd

but it's a much more fun question if you ask it this way:

Link's youngest child is named after what super awesome movie character? A.  Gandalf Stormcrow B. Lando Calrissian C.  John McLean or D. Katniss Everdeen

See?  You can suggest questions, and also make suggested questions better.  No wrong answers here (well, most answers are wrong but you know what I mean)!  Have fun!

- R&L

Views: 8972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which of the following YouTuber's Channels have Rhett and Link NOT had a guest appearence on?
a) Nigahiga
b) Flula
c) Julian Smith
d) Miranda Sings

Answer: A) Nigahiga
When was Lando (Link's child) born?
•10-15-10 •2-23-10 •5-18-10 •3-14-10

How many  Kids? 

*Rhett 6 Link 1

*Rhett 3 Link 2

*Rhett 2 Link 3

*Rhett 4 Link 4

What do we do when we say research? 

*BEE DOO BEE DOO
*BOOP DEE BOOP 
*SSSSSSSSSSSSS
*OP OH OP OH

Hope you guys find use out of my questions. 

Mysterious drifter: "Listen closely, I don't have much time... Wear this when it's time"...

Me: "What time?"

Mysterious drifter: *Dies*

~Later~

Me: Oh! he was talking about:

A. Pool Pants Time

B. Christmas Sweatz Time

C. Mythical Show-Time

D. Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time

And of course the correct answer is D.

Which is not the name of a crew member?
A) chase
B)lily
C)stevie
D)Edward
(Answer is b) - names can be found in GMM description.
What is Link's favourite cereal?

A) frosted flakes
B) honey nut Cheerios
C) frosted mini wheats
D) scales of a dragon

Who had glasses under their face, in Squirrel rights? no looking up for the answer.

A. Rhett

B. Link

C. Doug

D. Darrell

E. No one, because their nothing they've said or made in to a video that has the name Squirrel rights

Answer: Doug, The answer B is to mess up with people's minds :D, thought he was Doug at the video

In the video 'are you gonna eat that?' Which of these items did Rhett not eat?

(A) a chicken
(B) a cigarette
(D) a parrot
(E) an egg

Answer is (D)
What was the theme of Link's student body election speech in high school?
a. "Why I'm awesome"
b. "Merle Haggard wrote this for me"
c. "The dark horse candidate"
d. "Free Pancakes"
the answer is c - found in an episode of GMM they filmed at Harnett Central :)

What soda did Link find in his ice vase?

A. Pepsi

B. Bacon soda

C. Sprite

D. 7-Up

(The answer is C https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75WhVho5K4A )

Please remember to post the answer

got it (:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service