RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Which would you be on... or want to be on?

I think that there are people who are smart... and people who are crazy. Crazy people CAN be smart but they use it in evil ways. Or they're insane and THINK they're smart.

If I do say so myself... I'm smart.

But I could be insane... O.O

I AM NOT EVIL! DON'T JUDGE MY MYTHICALITY!

-The 'Mazingly Mythical Marcus Bean.

Views: 492

Replies to This Discussion

I got Ravenclaw on Pottermore but if I were to choose then Slytherin.

I would actually choose Slytherin or Gryfinndor actually...

I think I might be placed in ravenclaw or griffindor.
But i am a big fan of griffondor.
I got posters and cloaks and other stuff in my room

I would be a Ravenclaw because the sorting hat sorts people who are logical, smart, and curious into this house. I like to think I fall into these categories. Also, the mascot is an eagle which is a pretty cool animal to be represented by. I also like the color of this house, blue. It is a calming color and it is beautiful too. And then there is the common room. It looks really cool and has a lot of windows to look out of. Next, I think Rowena Ravenclaw is a cool person because she is the one that enchanted all of the staircases to move around, though how does she expect us to get to class on time? Their uniform in Quidditch and otherwise looks pretty nice with the colors and all and I think since it is the most logical of all the houses then we would probably win a lot of the Quidditch matches. Finally, I like the bronze eagle that gives the password questions and the questions themselves which is more logical than just having random words.

Ravenclaw! I cannot be anything else.

Definitely Ravenclaw! There is no doubt in my mind, the sorting hat would barely touch my head and shout out "RAVENCLAW!" and I would smile and walk over to my fellow Ravenclaws as they cheer for a new member of the house. ^-^

I think I would be in Hufflepuff and a lot of tests say I would be in there. Pottermore thinks I'd be in Gryffindor though.

I want to be (and according to Pottermore I also WOULD be) in Slytherin.

I'm incredibly proud to be a Slytherin. I wouldn't want to be anything else. :)

110% a hufflepuff. I can't deny it and neither can all of those "which house are you in?" quizzes! haha

HUFFLEPUFF!! XD I've taken countless tests, including Pottermore, and that's what almost all of them say XD I love being a Hufflepuff! And contrary to popular belief, Hufflepuffs can be just as bright as any Ravenclaw, they just don't value knowledge as much as a Ravenclaw might :) Oh, and our common room is right by the kitchens! XD
Slytherin
Cuz I like villans :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service