RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MYYYSTERYY GUITARRR MANNNNNNNNN
Red house commercial. I saw it on the news and decided to watch more videos.
I was watching THE SHAMWOW commercial on youtube and then I saw "the Shamwow song" and I was SO there!! FUNNY STUFF! now I am like a HUGE FAN!! GO RHETT AND LINK!! WOOT WOOT!!
I found them in January when my I was confined to my bedroom after being sick for a couple of days. Thank god for youtube. I really love their videos. This month I am sick again with what seems to be gallstones, double the video intake.
The way i fount Rhett and Link, and glad that i did, was one of my 7th grade teachers kept on showing us tons of their videos. I loved them and had to know more about them so i wrote their names down and when i got home i wouldn't get off the computer (especially this website and their youtube) forever!!! even tho i got in trouble for staying on so long and forgetting about the world around me, it has served me good.
rhett and link were recommended to me by Jon Paula and Jory Caron of the microwave show, it was love at first sight and i have been a loyal beast ever since :)
My friend showed me one of their videos (The Guacamole Song), and i was hooked.
We have since made plans to travel to Fuquay-Varina and find our new youtube heroes =)
Well pretty much I heard of them a while ago when Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers did a song with them, but that actually wasn't how I started watching their videos. But how I did start watching their videos was I was on the FailBlog, and I had watched all of their videos, so I was looking for something else, when I went to one of their other channels called WpicWin, and as I was watching their videos I found one of them that was a techno jeep Video and they had a link to the original, so I went there, and it was the youtube user JulianSmith87. And a song that he did involved Rhett and Link, but I had to go to their channel to watch it, it was "The Perfect Bathroom Trip Song", and well I thought that the song was funny, so I started watching their videos, and well I have been like pretty much addicted ever since then.
I saw a music video they did with Hank Green (of Vlog Brothers fame), and the rest, as they say, is history...
i found rhett and link when i was looking at this man song and then i found maine man song so i saw it and now there like my favorite youtube channle
I turned on my laptop and as soon as I logged in... my internet opened up... a youtube video appeared... and Rhett & Link appeared singing Space Junk! It was love at first sight, sound, and stare! ^_^
Youtubing around on a lazy weekend afternoon, I came across two smug looking men in a car with a gee tar. One of them said "You all remember the drive through raps.."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service