RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually found Rhett and Link through a colab they did with julian smith. I got on their channel and started watching their vids. Eventually I found the Kommunity and I thought it was realy cool. Rhett and Link have built an empire!I support these guys all the way.

I found them whilst watching a Julian Smith video, Waffles, and I decided to check out their videos, and thus the mythical journey began.

I found them by accident a few months ago.

I found Rhett and Link because a friend shared with me one of their awesome advertisements that they had made. Loved it and had to subscribe.

I found them on YouTube this March! I got hooked right away! =)

i think the first video i ever saw was 2 guys 600 pillows and i must've found it through another youtuber, but i'm not sure. then i went back and watched pretty much all of their videos. i don't even know how long it's been since then, but i still love rhett and link!

I found them during Spring Break this year. One of my favorite YouTubers, iJustine, said that her favorite YouTubers were Rhett and Link. So, I checked them out. I liked some of their videos, and before too long, I came to love them!

My first videos of them were: GMM episodes, My Hair Goes Song, and the Caption Fail videos.

• I always loved to watch Rhett and Link videos on youtube, I heard about this and joined

I saw "The Break Up Song" in Youth Group when my Youth Pastor was doing a lesson on dating. Even as a youth sponsor I got such a kick out of it that I am an avid watcher of Good Mythical Morning and I've watched almost every video they've made, within the last month!

I found them when I saw their Car Wash Commercial

I just found them by looking YouTube videos. And when i did found them, i felt like that "Now my day is complete."

And i still watch 'em everyday!

It was quite some time ago. They were still fresh faces on YouTube. I came across one of their songs and was instantly hooked. I looked up what else they had (not much at the time) and immediately subscribed.

I must say, I don't agree with every decision they've made, but they're still on my subscription list.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service