RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Any minute now the Kommunity is going to hit 40,000members. That's something that needs to be celebrated! Me and my fellow KommChat  friend Marco (Dramatic Squirrel) wanted to throw a kommunity party! If you reply to this discussion, we'll give you a red ribbon, a mythicality 40,000  banner AND a like on your page! We might throw in a friend request if we aren't friends with you already ;)

There is no scheduled time or date, so we'll just have to wait and see when, but you can reply to this at any time.

So come partay with us, on this thread and even on chat if you'd like. The time we hit 40,000 will be a great time.

By Marcus (LionelRichieSaur)and Marco (Dramatic Squirrel).

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought there was more then 40,ooo Mythical Beasts. Hmmph. But it is worth celebrating for. YAY.

ALERT ! ! !

The "partay" can still continue, but you may have more time to plan than you think.

I believe you have a wee bit of confusion about the "official" counting of MB's.  There is always a discrepancy between the head count as shown on the MEMBERS tab and the number that shows in the "BADGE" box on the right side of the screen.  I'm not certain what the difference is exactly, but suspect it could be the couple of hundred members who opened accounts and them closed them.  The lower count is what I've used since day one in the awarding of milestone certificates and also whenever I calculate a MB Number for the trading cards.

As of right now, there are 39,765 active kommunity members . . . so the partay begins in earnest after another 235 have joined.

That explains a lot because everyone was saying how there was almost 40,000 members and when I would check there was only 39, 700ish. Are we going to go by the All Member number or the the number on the Badge box?

woowoo paarrrtttyyy party party

Everyone bring one new friend to the Kommunity right now and we could be partying by mythical morning.

It's awesome that we've already reached 40,000 members. Go mythical beasts!

Yay! 40,000!

Currently we only need 25 more. Then, then 40,000 mythical beast will inhabit this kommunity. 

To be consitent, we should go by the 39,797 total of ALL MEMBERS currently active in the kommunity.

203 more to go!

I agree if thats the case. But we're still close!

Yay, party!

We're almost at 40,000! (in the ALL MEMBERS list)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service