RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hey, Kommunity!

I think it would be very fun for us to do something together for Rhett and Link in celebration for GMM episode 1000, which if schedule continues as normal, will fall on October 13, 2016.

I've seen a lot of ideas floating around online, but I think now is about the time to get started.

So, the floor is open to many ideas and anyone can do whatever they like to celebrate, this is not official or anything, but maybe some of us can write an original song and make a short music video for them! (**CREDIT TO LUCY**) We can work on it in a group or elsewhere to prevent spoiling the result until finished. I have experience with iMovie for the videos (it's what I used for Link's birthday project) and GarageBand for mixing, if needed or desired. But, if someone is very fast and clean with editing (transitions, title cards, all the fancy stuff), that'd be more than helpful! 

If you're interested in this, please discuss here. It doesn't matter how many people are involved, as long as everyone brings something to the table and we have good, clean fun!

And if you have other ideas, feel free to post them! Even if the song and/or video doesn't work out, we can do something else, too. :) Thanks!

If anyone is not really sure of what a collaboration video is, here's a few references that have been made in the past for YouTube gamer, Markiplier: "Markiplier Reacts to 6 Million Fan Music Video" and "Markiplier 8 Million Fans Video (Mark reacted 6/22!)"

The first one includes a cover song and the second one is more about saying thanks. I'm sure there's many more for other creators out there and we don't have to make one exactly like these, but they are really good examples and just good on their own. :) 

Views: 1225

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to help with this:)!

Oops -- other Mythical Beasts beat you to the punch!

1000th Episode Fan Video Project: http://mythical-sophie.tumblr.com/post/148418854173/1000th-episode-...

I totally forgot that Sophie and Sarah had mentioned a few months ago that they had a plan for a GMM 1000 project (almost exactly the same as what as been discussed here), so I apologize for that...I should have remembered that and saved you guys the trouble. :/

Of course, this doesn't mean you guys can't proceed with one of your other project ideas -- it would be pretty great if you did, in fact! But either way, in the spirit of cross-community collaboration, I encourage everyone to consider participating in Sophie and Sarah's fan project and help make it a success. :) 

Oh, that's great! See, that's why I thought I had seen the idea elsewhere. Thanks for sharing, Victoria! 

I have a ukulele I can make a nice tune with
Great! If anyone wants to still make a song and video or just a song, or any other creative projects, you are free to. I will keep this discussion open for collaboration until GMM1000 has aired, unless a mod overrides that. :)

I don't know if this is too similar to the video project Victoria mentioned but maybe we could do a thing where we say what it means to us to be our mythical best? Rhett said how we define what it means it be our mythical best and I saw this tweet from @mythicallyash about what it means to her to be her mythical best so I was thinking that we could make a video where people hold up signs saying what it means to them to be their mythical best or something like that

Again, I don't know if this is too similar to the video project Sophie & Sarah are doing but if it's not, I guess it's something we could do. Just an idea...

I would love to see the show exactly 1000 seconds long. I believe that it's doable. It would only be about 16.5 minutes long. I thought that it would be a wonderful idea to try out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service