RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hey Everyone,

In order to be in the running for winning the Audio Entry Prize what you need to do is attach your audio entry to this discussion. I will add links to the bottom of this discussion so everyone will have one place to hear all the entries.We wouldn't want to miss your contribution because it's only on your profile page.

So here is what we are looking for

1. Your Audio entry is attached to this discussion.

2. The tags for your entry have to have CBE and 80s it can have more but those two tags need to be there EDIT: in order to "Tag" an audio entry it has to be somewhere in the title of it.

if there's any problems please leave a comment, I and the other mods are here to help and make this an enjoyable experience

Here's the Entries:

Chris - Me and the King (RIP Michael)
Justin Henry - I Miss the 80's
Ben Burton - No Rainbows at 33
John Stratman - The A-Team
Ben Burton - He Man Has The Power
JJIZZLE - Boss Of Me (By They Might Be Giants)
Paul Dufilho - Bring Em Back
Ben Burton - MJ Packed Up All In My Brain (V2)
Anton - 80's Ditty
DanTheMontageMan - I Love Rhett And Link
K Overfield - Rubiks Cube Song
Paul Turner - Hanging Out With The Goonies
RaquelTWG - (Gaby) Dont Stop Believing

This Discussion has been closed by Mikequad. Thank you EVERYONE who replied and commented in here

Views: 236

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

awesome song paul...i really enjoyed it

Paul Dufilho said:
Sorry, I forgot to attach my song as well.
Strange... I uploaded it here and copied the url and pasted it... I'll try again, here we go:

My 80's ditty
http://tinyurl.com/l653hp

Lynn E-Ministrator said:
Anton, I don't see an attachment. Try again?
Anton said:
A short 80's ditty I just recorded.

Here's my entry:
"I Love Rhett 'n Link"
cover of "I Love Rock 'n Roll"
Attachments:
ok here is my 80's cbe!
Attachments:
There it is! Awesome song, man.

DantheMontageMan said:
Here's my entry:
"I Love Rhett 'n Link"
DantheMontageMan said:
Here's my entry:
"I Love Rhett 'n Link"

I love that!
I absolutely love this. I'm sorry, but did you write this? (Please don't take that the wrong way...) The lyrics are dark and deep, yet playful. "Don't play with me, my paper stickers will bleed..." Excellent. I'll never play with a Rubix cube the same way again...

What music did you use for this? Would you mind posting the lyrics on your profile page? Thanks for putting this up. It's a real treat!

K overfield said:
ok here is my 80's cbe!
Thanks a lot. It was a blast to make.

Justin Henry said:
awesome song paul...i really enjoyed it

Paul Dufilho said:
Sorry, I forgot to attach my song as well.
Here's my entry to the audio competition: "Hanging Out With The Goonies", because nothing says "80s" to me like watching The Goonies on a Saturday morning :)

My page is here: http://rhettandlink.ning.com/profile/PaulTurner - I'll stick it up on my profile as soon as I'm done posting this...
Attachments:
Love it. This competition is starting to get pretty heated... :)

Paul Turner said:
Here's my entry to the audio competition: "Hanging Out With The Goonies", because nothing says "80s" to me like watching The Goonies on a Saturday morning :)

My page is here: http://rhettandlink.ning.com/profile/PaulTurner - I'll stick it up on my profile as soon as I'm done posting this...
Last minute, but that's how I do things!
My entry is a cover of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" (released 1981) NOT sung by me, but by my 7 year old sister, Gaby. She's cute.
Attachments:
upload it to your profile as well then i can provide a link do that asap BUT i know u got it in, in time ... and tell your sister i think she did a GREAT JOB ... if you win are you gonna share the prize with her?

Raquel TWG said:
Last minute, but that's how I do things!
My entry is a cover of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" (released 1981) NOT sung by me, but by my 7 year old sister, Gaby. She's cute.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service