Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!
A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur)
Alright Beasts, let's write a story. Each Mythical Beast pitches in a sentence, and another Mythical Beast must reply with another sentence. Got it? Good!
1) Your sentence have to be related to Rhett and Link (or mythicality)
2) No randomness, every sentence must FOLLOW THE STORY.
3) SENTENCES only, the only person able to put in more than a sentence, or less than a sentence is Table Foster (Therizinorapter). This is to eliminate confusion.
4) Nothing in this discussion besides sentences! If you have questions contact Marcus Bean or Table Foster. We'll both accept all friend requests so you can message us :). You may also find us in chat or comment on our walls.
5) YOU MUST REPLY TO THE REPLY BEFORE YOURS, DO NOT REPLY TO THE DISCUSSION REPLY TO THE REPLY BEFORE YOUR OWN, ALL OF THE SENTENCES SHOULD ALL LEAD UP TO THE FIRST SENTENCE.
6) READ THE WHOLE STORY, Not just the one replied to before that.
7) If any of these are broken, your post will be DELETED or DISREGARDED.
*We'll worry about illustrations later, for now, let's write!
9/8: We should start wrapping up the story!
-Marcus Bean and Table Foster.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
That was the most mythical story I've ever read. If we still need illustrations, I could (maybe) do a few.
@ SARAH - - - if you will do the illustrations, I will work with Marcus to take this story, edit it and virtually publish on the komm in book form . . . are you up to the challenge?
I just got tired of waiting for an ending. I hope no one minds that I finished it.
One page has been illustrated. I contacted artists on the komm and only a few of them got back to me, but those who did still never did them. Except for Rain Flaherty's design for one of the first few pages.
It's been a few months since I contacted the others and I don't think they'll be doing anything. I kind of forgot, but also wanted to because of the disorganization of the entire project. Which is what I feared, but the rules I put in the actual discussion were dismissed by most. ESPECIALLY the "No randomness" one and the "Only one sentence per reply" rule.
Any one of the posts (Not including the "DISREGARD" posts or the ones after "The End" in illustrated form will work. Preferably one of the first. Thank you in advance.
Here is the first pass at aggregating of all the narrative posts into one document for future editing . . . The Book of Mythicality (EDITING IN PROCESS).docx
There is much work still to be done.
So far I have only corrected a few typos and some grammatical errors.
I also changed a couple of references at Chuck Norris over to Chuck Testa, assuming that since those particular scenes were taking place in Ojai Valley and he says "Nooooope" quite a bit that was the writer's intent. Additionally, the universe might collapse if there were ever two Chucks of such great magnitude ever allowed to be in one location for more than a microsecond.
There are scenes left out of your copy. People must have removed their posts, but they help the flow of the story. I have a document that I made and added to as the story progressed. I will post my doc for you. I also made a cover some time ago if you want to have a look.
SURE! let's see that cover art.
Also, could you please re-load the .pdf attachment with the additional entries highlighted so I can ocpy those into the working edition ?
So should I or should I not do the cover? If people like Darkwing's more than that's fine by me.
Please do yours.