Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!
A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur)
Alright Beasts, let's write a story. Each Mythical Beast pitches in a sentence, and another Mythical Beast must reply with another sentence. Got it? Good!
1) Your sentence have to be related to Rhett and Link (or mythicality)
2) No randomness, every sentence must FOLLOW THE STORY.
3) SENTENCES only, the only person able to put in more than a sentence, or less than a sentence is Table Foster (Therizinorapter). This is to eliminate confusion.
4) Nothing in this discussion besides sentences! If you have questions contact Marcus Bean or Table Foster. We'll both accept all friend requests so you can message us :). You may also find us in chat or comment on our walls.
5) YOU MUST REPLY TO THE REPLY BEFORE YOURS, DO NOT REPLY TO THE DISCUSSION REPLY TO THE REPLY BEFORE YOUR OWN, ALL OF THE SENTENCES SHOULD ALL LEAD UP TO THE FIRST SENTENCE.
6) READ THE WHOLE STORY, Not just the one replied to before that.
7) If any of these are broken, your post will be DELETED or DISREGARDED.
*We'll worry about illustrations later, for now, let's write!
9/8: We should start wrapping up the story!
-Marcus Bean and Table Foster.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Belverdere watched one of the videos and thought it was funny and then decided to watch another
that's one big scary beast
POINT OF ORDER: Belvedere is a HE (not a she) as are all cockatrice by definition - - - a legendary monster with a deadly glance, supposedly hatched by a serpent from the egg of a cock, and commonly represented with the head, legs, and wings of a cock and the body and tail of a serpent.
according to Wiki, a female (if any did exist) would be a Chickatrice
THE FINAL VERSION WILL BE EDITED, DISREGARD THIS POST, CARRY ON. REPLY TO Bre's POST TO CONTINUE THE STORY
*Reply to Marsey's statement by replying to this*
CONTINUED FROM: "Even with all of his awesome fighting skills Chuck Norris could not locate Baconlandia so he sent Belvedere in search of the fabled and revered mythical duo, Rhett and Link."
As Belvedere took off on his journey to search for the mythical duo, he ran into someone who would help him along the way; Dope Zebra.
Dope Zebra told Belvedere that the mystical Rhett and Link lived in a Valley; Ojai Valley to be exact. Before Belvedere could take off again, though, Dope Zebra said, "Be sure to look for my pants!"
Upon arriving in Ojai Valley, poor Belvedere was confused about what to look for first: the fabled and revered mythical duo, Rhett and Link, or Dope Zebra's pants.
"What beautiful music!" thought Belvedere. He was entranced as the music became louder and louder. Pretty soon he could see two tall figures coming towards him, but then- "Nooope!"
"Before you do anything, you'll need this!" said Chuck Norris, placing a Nilla Wafer Top Hat on Belvedere's head and running off before Belvedere had the chance to ask why.