RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Okay everyone! Link's family is expecting another little one, and it has been announced to us in this week's Kast that this new addition will be a boy!

Now it's time to weigh in! What would you name Link's son-to-be?

Remember, this is for brainstorming! Avoid giving your negative opinion on others' suggestions!

Views: 1361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did not knwo we were looking at "L" names.
Here you go:
Layton
Lancanster
Lear
Do NOT go with Lyric. Not for a boy. It works for a girl. However, A girl named Lyrica dumped my husband on the night of Sr. Prom. It is all around bad. For him. But I won the prize seven years later. Woot Woo!!!
Falcon in honor of Balloon Boy! haha
Chase, Seth, Parker
If you're sticking with the L's: Luke or Lucas
Lyric is a pretty awesome name, I can't say I've ever met a Lyric, male or female. I would imagine it would get shortened to "Lear" which reminds me a bit of Shakespeare, and doesn't sound feminine at all. Plus if you give him a really masculine middle name like "Thor" or "Skullcrusher" I don't think he would get picked on : )

I like Lyric because it says what you are passionate about, music. I'm sure your bombarded with more names than you know what to do with, but if you are considering a musical name Liran is a male name meaning "My song, My joy."

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
(Does Lyric sound too girly?)

I really like Lawrence. :) But Lando, Lionel, and Lyric are great names too.
I think Lyric sounds too feminine... as a first name. But, I think it would serve as a middle name pretty well. And you could call him Lyric (or Lyr, as people have been suggesting) anyway, just like you don't go by Chuck or Charlie... you go by Link, which is short for Lincoln, which is your middle name. (But then if you just called him Lyric even if it's his middle name, then that would defeat the purpose, I guess...)

And I would like to combine this by going with the suggestion of naming him after Christie... sorry, I don't know how to spell her name! Name him Christopher Lyric Neal.

Christopher Lando Neal sounds good as well.
I vote for Lucas, Landon, London, Leelan, and Lane. :)
LANE is an anagram of NEAL

or

Larson, Lock, but I like Lane
Luke - bringer of light
Ludo, Liam, Lyric, Ludwig, Ledsworth, Leonardo, Levi
Regardless of what Link names his son – - no matter what the birth certificate says - - his nickname should definitely be Log” Neal. That way, later in life if he and dad should decide to go into business together with a chain of pancake houses around Gatlinburg (yes, these are extremely popular up in the West Tennessee mountains), they could call it “Link 'n Log’s Cabin o’ Shortcakes”

As a Internetainer / quasi-Celebrity, he's most likely required to choose a suitable "Celebutante" name just in case the next generation goes all "Kardashian" some day, such as:

Pilot Inspektor - - actor Jason Lee’s son

Tu - - actor Rob Morrow’s daughter ( get it? Tu Morrow. HA!)

Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa (singer / activist Bob Geldof's daughter, along with Fifi Trixibelle, Little Pixie and Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily).
Leor
Liam
Lukus

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service