RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Okay everyone! Link's family is expecting another little one, and it has been announced to us in this week's Kast that this new addition will be a boy!

Now it's time to weigh in! What would you name Link's son-to-be?

Remember, this is for brainstorming! Avoid giving your negative opinion on others' suggestions!

Views: 1361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barnacle Goose.

Or "The Claviculizer".
Hmm... I think the main reason people think Lyric sounds feminine is because it's a musical term. But thinking more about it, it kind of sounds like Eric, which is already a boy name, and there are definitely masculine nicknames you can derive from it, like Lyr (Leer, as in, King Leer), or Ricky.

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
(Does Lyric sound too girly?)

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
I'm partial to "L" names for the first name. Be creative, but not embarrassing :) I'm leaning towards Lando...but, based on Kast chat tonight, I also like Lionel and Lyric.
Alan Link or Noah Link
Zelda........because that is awesome......enough said
I like the Lazarus derivation 'Lazar', but you could do quite a bit to masculinize Lyric.

Lairyck, perhaps?
I know people named Lorcan, Landon, Lindsay, and Loren - all mells. There's also Lang(e) or Langdon or Lunden or Lofton.

On a side note: Lorcan means 'little wild one.' His brother's name is Duke. I won't babysit either one.

Landon's brother is Braeden. It's not an L name, but I like it anyway, so I thought I'd mention it.
Landen
i like the name Edgar, but since the letter L is in favor, i'd go with Lambert
or Lequan, it's ghetto.....na just stick to lambert :)
Everytime I hear the name Lambert, I can't help but sing the song, "Lambert, the sheepish lion. Lambert there's no denyin' Lambert's a wild and woolly sheep. Lambert the sheepish lion." lol I do like that name though.

Charbel Bousamra said:
i like the name Edgar, but since the letter L is in favor, i'd go with Lambert
or Lequan, it's ghetto.....na just stick to lambert :)
How about the name Logan.
My two boys are named Sawyer and Porter. Both fine names.
Also, congratulations! I love being a Mommy - nothing like it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service