RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Dear Mythical Beasts,

Now,I know some of you have a pet,BUT if you didn't would you rather have a CAT or a DOG?

sincerely yours Branko Lekic

Views: 676

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK,I prefer dogs!

Great name! :) Furtle.

I hate my dog but love my other dog. I have plenty of that I love.
Dog I would take a dog over a cat any day

I love all animals (except hamsters and like.. mouses)......   I have a cat right now and I love the little snuggle ^^ But I have had a dog. The thing is that people that have busy lives should never get a dog, especially if it's a dog that needs a lot of exercise. But maybe I'll get a dog someday.
But this is my cat Prince Rogers Nelson, he fetches small balls and he's totally gay.

T

I've always wanted a Savannah though. They are big enough so you have to have them on a leash but they're comfortable like cats ^^

I have 2 cats and 2 dogs, Though i like cats more than dogs, but really i like almost all animals, some i could do without, or they could use a slight alteration, i want a weird pet, my mom had a pet crow and a little skunk she named petunia when she was young. 

cant one just be a person without this animal nonsense ?

I have a dog at the moment and i used to have a cat but i am more of a dog person not that i have anything about cats i just like how you can play with dogs more, their less independent and that in my experience dogs are more loyale.

my honest opinion: I love cats more than dogs. Why? Because cats don't get housebroken every time you leave the house; and dogs can get too roudy at times.

DOG!!!!!!!!!!
Cat

Cat

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service