RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'you' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hey

Would you rather go to the movies and HAVE to sit by a fat guy that sleeps and snores the whole time or tame a wild mythical beast?? :) Wri…

Started by Michea (Zimzizaroo)

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

Eyebrow Suit or Eyebrow-less?

Would you rather wear a suit made out of eyebrow hair for one month [continuously], OR having to shave off only one of your eyebrows FOREVE…

Started by Sarah T. [Sabunkulon]

2 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather have a nose hair comb-over that could never be shaved OR have to retweeze your armpit hair every single day no matter what?

Nose hair comb-over would not impede breathing but can get a lot of boogies stuck in em and doesn't have to mean you are bald   Armpit hair…

Started by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

2 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather jump into a pool of broken glass or have your kneecaps ripped out?

Option 1: Jumping into a pool of broken glass. Option 2: Having your kneecaps ripped out. Obviously a win-win situation.

Started by Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope)

10 Jun 12, 2010

Would YOU RATHER?

Ah the dreaded question that all face once in their lives. WOULD YOU RATHER? here's mine: WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TO LICK SPOILED STRAWBERRY…

Started by Kyle (The Manticore)

1 Jun 12, 2010

Youtube channel

HI yall if any of you remember last year i asked evryone to subscribe to my youtube channel? Well i have had a huge success!!! I know have…

Started by lopsideful (Liger)

0 Mar 17, 2010

How old are you guys?

It's a weird question, I know but I'd really like to know the answer. I hope I'm not being intruding in any way. 

Started by Katryna Fast (The Flolf)

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Katryna Fast (The Flolf)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service