RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'would' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it better to Love and lose, Or to never love at all?

What do you guys think would you have rather lose someone that you love or never know them in the first place?

Started by Aaron Lime

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Scott (ThunderFalconDragon)

Would you rather?

Would You rather become a baby and start everything all over again forgetting everything you knew before?  OR  Become 115 years old and kno…

Started by Bute Adam

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

Would you rather

alot of would you rather that i read ir heard from rhettandlink are negative ...so  i thought i will make a positive one ..here it goes :wo…

Started by hamad badr

7 Jun 12, 2010

Eyebrow Suit or Eyebrow-less?

Would you rather wear a suit made out of eyebrow hair for one month [continuously], OR having to shave off only one of your eyebrows FOREVE…

Started by Sarah T. [Sabunkulon]

2 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather have a nose hair comb-over that could never be shaved OR have to retweeze your armpit hair every single day no matter what?

Nose hair comb-over would not impede breathing but can get a lot of boogies stuck in em and doesn't have to mean you are bald   Armpit hair…

Started by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

2 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather jump into a pool of broken glass or have your kneecaps ripped out?

Option 1: Jumping into a pool of broken glass. Option 2: Having your kneecaps ripped out. Obviously a win-win situation.

Started by Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope)

10 Jun 12, 2010

Would YOU RATHER?

Ah the dreaded question that all face once in their lives. WOULD YOU RATHER? here's mine: WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TO LICK SPOILED STRAWBERRY…

Started by Kyle (The Manticore)

1 Jun 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service