RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link were in an Epic Rap Battle of History!

Rhett and Link played the Wright Brothers in today's (2/16/12) Epic Rap Battle of History. They were up against the Mario Bros. Luigi( nice…

Started by Chris Bartoldus

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

I NEED TO KNOW! (mythical shoes question)

If anyone owns a pair of mythical shoes like me, you ight've noticed the dots and dashes on the side of the shoe. ive translated them becau…

Started by Connor Leonard

2 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

Hey Rhett & Link! Will you check out my video and plug my campaign in your next vlog?

Hey Rhett and Link! I'm working on a campaign to raise funds and awareness for an amazing project! Please check out my interview! Here's…

Started by Ashli Haynes

0 Jan 10, 2012

Why not Jed?

Why didn't you include the verse about Jed in your Fireworks Hall of Fame video?

Started by Peter Heggem (The Marsh-wiggle)

3 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Heather S. (Moosquid)

EPIC RAP BATTLE LEGO VERSION

HI GUYS, MY NAME IS BOBBY. I AM 13 AND LOVE TO MAKE VIDEOS. I LOVE YALLS STUFF. I MADE BOTH OF YOU THIS VIDEO IN HONOR OF YOUR EPIC RAP BAT…

Started by Bobby Burns

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah M. A. (DancingDolphyn)

Flight of the Conchords Comparison

In the past week I've heard this comparison several times, so I wanted to know are you often compared to Flight of the Conchords?I've seen…

Started by Shianne (Abaia)

15 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Shianne (Abaia)

Tell me THE MEANING OF LIFE!!!!

Ok so in my opinion the meaning of life is ither to make one positive change in a personsons life that dose not benifit yourself (other tha…

Started by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

0 Jun 8, 2010

I heard from my cousin you two are Christians...

... AND I saw the books of the Bible songs you two did (which you haven't posted on youtube yet!!) and I was wondering if it were true. Plz…

Started by Katie (super queen of sea cows)

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Rhett (Shahbaz)

Silly Walks

I was at work thinking about stuff to keep my morale up at work, when I thought of the "Ministry of Silly Walks". Not long after that I was…

Started by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

2 May 23, 2010
Reply by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service