RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'mythical' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SuperNote 2012: "Project One Vocal Instrument"

!!!Attention Mythical Beasts!!! Are you ready to join together as a kommunity to form one giant mythical vocal instrument?? This is your op…

Started by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

Just think, it's possible that there are billions of Rhetts and Links in parallel universes.... I'm glad I landed in this one... [Picture Included]

I was thinking about what these two might look like if you mixed them and switched their bodies. This is what I came up with... Kinda sca…

Started by Nathan Noonan (Mystery0llama)

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

HELP ABOUT 9/25 GMM EPISODE DETAILS!!!

Rhett and Link, as well as the Kommunity, if y'all wouldn't mind, I use GarageBand A LOT to make electronic dance music, so I am quite fami…

Started by Tristyn Fletcher

3 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Jamison Brown

A Song I Tweaked to be a GMM Song!

So, like the title says, I tweaked a song to make it a Good Mythical Morning song. Before I give out the lyrics for you guys to see, I sugg…

Started by Meg the Emperor Murmurcorn

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Meg the Emperor Murmurcorn

GUTLESS WONDERS

alot of people are commenting on the gutless wonders GMM videos telling rhett and link to actually film it, which would be pretty cool, but…

Started by Max (Ophiotaurus)

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Bob Cummins (Uniphant)

Kommunity Chat Story Time - Fri. July 27th 10:30pm EDT!

Next Kommunity Chat Story Time isFri. July 27, 10:30pm EDT/ Sat. July 28th 02:30 UTC time zone converter This week's storytellers:Lucas (…

Started by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

40 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

Good Mythical Morning T-Shirt!!! What's YOUR Reaction?

So I received a text from my faithful mythical beast friend (thanks Rachel!) that a UPS man had driven by her house and it had been the all…

Started by Karrie (The Original Bookworm)

5 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

Paranoia?!

So I was thinking about today's GMM and I was kind of sad, that it's very true, sometimes the crazies of the world just call for worldwide…

Started by Karrie (The Original Bookworm)

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

B.E.A.S.T. Kast Kwestion

So I was wondering.... whatever happened to the "B.E.A.S.T. Kast"s that y'all used to do? I'm part of the younger generation of mythical be…

Started by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

Needing Help ^.^

So I joined the group GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING FANS and get emails for new discussions. I've clicked the link to stop following new discussion…

Started by Nicole B. (minatureflying_gnome)

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by John C. (Invisible Train)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service