RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'commercial' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beasts call to arms!- Vote! Commercial kings to international (please read for details)

So I've been looking for ages for a way to view Commercial Kings outside the US. I live in the UK and I've so far only really found (excep…

Started by Carol (Aelrindyl)

19 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Carol (Aelrindyl)

Commercial Kings for non-US audience

Hello everybody,  I would love to see the Commercial Kings but since I'm from Europe, I can't rent it on Amazon or buy it on iTunes (which…

Started by Olga

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

RhettandLink's Commercials...have you heard them or talked about them where YOU live?

Hey, my 6th grader just called me from school and said one of our local radio stations(on the school bus) was playing Rhettandlink's commer…

Started by Rhonda (Comediasaurus)

0 May 4, 2012

Looking for the right equipment for shooting videos and commercials

Hi, I am a recent undergraduate looking to start making videos and commercials myself and post them on youtube via my new blog. However, si…

Started by Yvonne

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Gumbo123

Did you allow some Malaysian company to blatantly copy your work?

Hi R&L,   I live in Malaysia and I recently came across a TV ad by a local mobile phone service provider company called DiGi that blata…

Started by Subhash Nair

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Subhash Nair

Favorite R&L Cricket Moment

Pretty much every one of their commercial videos has at least one. That moment where Rhett or Link ask a person a totally random question o…

Started by Mya (The Galumphing Cephalopod)

0 Jul 25, 2011

The Epic Music?

I was wondering what the epic music in the Epic and Honest Mobile Home Commercial is called, and where I can get it. I've seen many people…

Started by Johannes Granroth

0 May 14, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service