RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Color A Mythical Beast

I tried my hand at coloring a Mythical Beast, I never tried it before, but now I have. AND NOW.... I CAN MAKE YOURS! *Call 555-555-DOGNCAT…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

What is your favorite poem?

We all have come across poetry at some point in our lives. And like it or not, it inspires something in you when you read it. It may be som…

Started by Garrett (rabbitvenittureinig)

0 Aug 8, 2013

If I said, "Have a brownie!" what would you say?

I say this in the komm chat all the time, so I have an idea as to what my friends on chat would say. But what would you say? Or do?

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Rachel T. (HuneyBadgerFox)

Nitzan's top 10 segments from the mythical show

the mythical show season 1 ended, and I must say that it was a fantastic show. so now I've decided to make a list, of my top 10 favorite s…

Started by Nitzan (Waffletoast)

0 Jul 13, 2013

Caption Failed- The Facebook Song.

I used the closed caption tool, on "The Facebook Song" and this is what came out! Listen to it while reading this. ________________________…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

2 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Katie H (Koalaroo)

Rhett and Link Challenges

Hey creatives, hipsters and everyone else, today, I gather you on the quest of creating challenges for the mighty Rhett and Link. It can be…

Started by Mitchell Goudie

19 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Connor Cottrell

Get Rhett and Link On Ellen: Send an Email Today! :)

Thank-you Mythical Beasts for all of your support of our #GetRhettandLinkonEllen Twitter campaigns.Our Twitter campaigns have come to a clo…

Started by Erin McMythical (EMc2)

39 May 28, 2013
Reply by Marsha L (MythiCaNerdian)

Should Rhett & Link release an album on vinyl?

I used the time gazebo to rediscover records, so now I only buy albums that are available on vinyl. if Rhett & Link put out a record, I…

Started by Eric Soto

0 May 6, 2013

Pinball Machine!

So, folks, I'm building a pinball machine. :D It's a ton of fun, but I needed a theme. A lot of people suggested different stuff, Star Tre…

Started by Mark Baldridge (Wesley Crusher)

6 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Baldridge (Wesley Crusher)

Gutless Wonders: The Movie (WATCH HERE!)

GUTLESS WONDERS DOUBLE-FEATURE LIVE PREMIER: http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/gutless-wonders-world-premiere-with-rhett-and-l

Started by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

466 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Amy (The Sirin)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service