RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Link' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Density has popped them to him! xD

"This friday, in an all new Commercial Kings"... Rhett and Link happen to bump into the REAL star from "The Spanner" commercial: Rusty Ray…

Started by Maria (Slinky-crested Owl)

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Rhett and Paul

To listeners of music, anyone notice how Rhett and Paul from Between the Buried and me have the same voice? Is it a North Carolina thing? D…

Started by Tyler Matthew Dworak

0 Jul 16, 2011

K-Mod

I saw a commercial for Commercial Kings!

I was watching a video on YouTube, and I saw that an ad popped up that I was going to have to watch first. But then it was for Commercial K…

Started by Kevin (UniSeal)

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Will We Ever See Seaborne & Roach Again?

Being a mythical beast for quite some time now (haha, before there ever was such a thing), I thoroughly recall the creation and recreation…

Started by Emily (Two-Eyed Cyclops)

0 Jun 18, 2011

Ugh! Boy problems!!

So, there's this guy he's like 15 and I'm 18. He keeps messaging me on facebook and it's getting really annoying. I want to tell him to qui…

Started by Megan

5 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Megan

My new Mythical Beast Name!!!

Thanks to Locke, Rhett's adorable son, my new, inspired Mythical beast name is Megan (Blackwing the Giant Bat)!!! High Five goes out to you…

Started by Megan

0 Jun 13, 2011

K-Mod

B.E.A.S.T. Kasts?

I know you guys are super, super busy with the move and your show and everything else going on, but we haven't had a B.E.A.S.T. Kast in alm…

0 Jun 7, 2011

Rhett and Link Collage

I thought it would be AMAZING to create a collage for Rhett and Link and maybe turn it into a poster. Anybody who can pick up a pencil/pen/…

Started by Lauren Joy Brinegar

1 May 29, 2011
Reply by Wilma E

K-Mod

Music?

I'm in a band called Magic Toast, and we just released our first album, so I thought why not get some exposure with a friendly audience her…

3 May 19, 2011
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Hey! You should read this! :)

Hey, guys! I'm just gonna start out by saying that I have a pretty weird question for ya'll. But I hope you will read this all the way thro…

Started by Amber Albrektsen

0 Mar 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service