RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Link' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oh, The Questions!

I have some random questions that I have thought about while watching R&L: Have you ever done carreer day at your kid's schools? =) Wh…

Started by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

5 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

THE MYTHICAL BEAST ANTHEM (in the making) NEED LYRIC IDEAS!!!

Hey guys. So as far as I know Rhett and Link don't have an anthem yet. There's the mythical handshake, and a seal, but no anthem! So my bri…

Started by Jake Damon (viloci-goosestadon)

10 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Jake Damon (viloci-goosestadon)

What Would You Do?

So your in the store, just derping around, and then you see Rhett and/or Link. What would you do? Would you shy away, and creep from a dist…

12 Oct 25, 2012

R&L Game

Me and my friends were at school, and i saw a sign that said something about link(URL code) check. I laugh and show my friends, telling the…

4 Oct 8, 2012

New Mythical Shoe colors?

I have seen all over the interwebs, like Wikipedia, Tewakfootwear, and here on the Komm, ads for the Tweak Mythical Shoe, but there is some…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

7 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

What Should the Name of the Bacon-Bot Be?

I'm going to start off, and say that the bacon-bot (From the "Rub Some Bacon On It" Video) needs a name. I'm going to go with Ricardo. What…

Started by Sol (The Fire-Leviathan)

12 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Nathan A (Dogasus)

Rhett and Link Age?

What's Rhett and Link's ages? I'm no stalker at ALL, but I'm really curious as to what their ages are. I've been searching it for a few day…

Started by Ted Larkin

6 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

CafePress Not Working

I tried to go to the Rhett and Link CafePress website today to look at some cool R&L merchandise but it didn't work and it is still not…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

0 Sep 22, 2012

Ideas For Flaps in Mythical Shoe

Just a discussion to see what you guys think would be unique and cool to put in the back flaps of the Mythical Shoe.

Started by Austin

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

Paranoia?!

So I was thinking about today's GMM and I was kind of sad, that it's very true, sometimes the crazies of the world just call for worldwide…

Started by Karrie (The Original Bookworm)

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service