RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Link' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KommuniTales: The Adventures of Puppet Rhett and Puppet Link

Being the creative, writing type myself, I thought it might be a fun idea to try and start a post chain story about the adventures (or misa…

Started by Caleb Anthony/Gebyrian Rablefish

10 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Lauren (Herbivore the Cannibal)

Help Mii...Rhett's eye color?

I have been working on these Miis of Rhett and Link for a while now but one thing has been bugging me;  just what color ARE Rhett's eyes? A…

Started by Dr_BrainLock (Mythobeastologist)

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Dr_BrainLock (Mythobeastologist)

Question for Rhett & Link

Hey Rhett and Link! My name is Molly and I have been trying and trying to ask you guys a question so I hope you aren't getting annoyed with…

Started by Molly Caitlin

0 Jan 24, 2013

Time Rangerers Video Game

Hi all, I am currently making a Time Rangerers Game on Gamemaker! It is a (kind of) 8-bit platformer where you can play as Rhett or Link an…

Started by Laurence (The Leviathan)

49 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by King Kang

GMM Intro=Mistake?

Last night I was listening to a few Good Mythical Mornings, and as I was listening to one of the intros something clicked. It was, "Sleepin…

Started by Jason M. (emunem)

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jason M. (emunem)

Rhett & Link Minecraft Skins

This might seem a little childish but I was bored and decided to make Rhett and Link a Minecraft skin, they might not look flash here but o…

Started by Koppany

0 Dec 19, 2012

My best friend HATES Rhett and Link!!!!!!!!!

My best friend HATES Rhett and Link!! Do you have any friends like this? What are we gonna do? She loves Julian Smith, but she saw "my hair…

Started by Lillian (monkougar)

19 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by M. (whalemingo)

What does the tooth fairy say?

In the spot the differences video when the tooth fairy comes in the the window what does he say? it sounds like "What the freak did do look…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

7 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Link should never shave his gorgeous crumb catcher.

The old Link was good, but the new Link is better. Keep the stache. MOVEMBER ALL YEAR

Started by 4ARTSAKE

0 Nov 14, 2012

Goodbye Link!

Dear Link,         As we send you off on your dangerous journey of acheiving full mustachiod-ness, I wish you the best  of luck. You have b…

Started by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

2 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service