RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'link' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How ya doin updog?

So I'm sitting here on the Kommunity, being bored, and I had a brillian brain blast. . . . . We should have a thing where we either make ne…

Started by Irish Peanut Poop Pot (Amanda)

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Irish Peanut Poop Pot (Amanda)

Your kids?

Rhett and Link, When are we going to see you kids again in a video? We haven't seen them since last year and I love (and I'm sure other peo…

Started by Emily Weasley (Quazarizemakof)

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

surrogate sharers

i do not know if you all still do this but if you did i would defiantly have something for you to do for me

Started by Joseph Baines

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

HyperLink 2009 (kasts)

There are moments when we all want to hit the snooze, roll over, and go back to sleep. There are also moments when we can get tired just wa…

Started by Claire (Flying Penguin)

13 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

Would you rather jump 1 story, 10 stories, 100 stories, or 1000 stories?

Well? Which would you rather do? Special effects and safety gear allowed. You may jump from a helicopter, but not an airplane or jet. 1 sto…

Started by INVALID [The Dreidel]

0 Jul 27, 2011

Websites

Please reply to this with a link to a website and information about that website. Like this link to The Bugs Bunny page on Wikipedia in Heb…

Started by INVALID [The Dreidel]

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by INVALID [The Dreidel]

Favorite R&L Cricket Moment

Pretty much every one of their commercial videos has at least one. That moment where Rhett or Link ask a person a totally random question o…

Started by Mya (The Galumphing Cephalopod)

0 Jul 25, 2011

Mythical Boat

Calling all mythical beasts to design the mythical catamaran.   What to design-I need YOUR help, the help of all mythical beasts to help me…

Started by RJ Jarecki (Terra$harkaLíger)

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Gumbo123

Interest question

I just want to ask, what did you two plan to do when you were younger, job wise? I am sure you didnt plan on being a youtube success, so th…

Started by Lisa S (Lypana)

13 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Weirdest dream?!

I just thought this would be an interesting question to ask you Mythical Beasts.. What is the weirdest dream you can remember having? Mine…

Started by Lisa S (Lypana)

1 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Caron

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service