RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Rhett' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Music?

Anybody wonder what kind of music Rhett and Link listen to? Did I not see an episode when they talked about it? Has it been talked about ye…

Started by Cole (Colo Colo) Arn

0 Mar 20, 2012

Favorite type of music?

Rhett and Link what are your favorite types of music? Mine is grunge! I also like alternative and rock!

Started by Lathan Page

0 Mar 19, 2012

Rhett and Link in Old Sac

I just wanted to ask something of Rhett and Link, or perhaps someone in the kommunity can answer this.  I was driving through Old Sac in Sa…

Started by Brian (Super Golem)

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

A my hair song cover song?

After seeing many break up song and dope zebra covers, I thought it'd be a good idea to host a my hair song cover song forum.  It's not a c…

Started by Blue (Wolfugus Imperius)

0 Mar 14, 2012

Racy Rhett and Link?

I have watch most, but not all, of Rhettandlink's, and Rhettandlink2's Videos on You Tube, and most of them have been completely clean…

Started by Joshua (Mythical Mouse)

11 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Mary Carr (pegantacorn)

Rhett and Link were in an Epic Rap Battle of History!

Rhett and Link played the Wright Brothers in today's (2/16/12) Epic Rap Battle of History. They were up against the Mario Bros. Luigi( nice…

Started by Chris Bartoldus

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

Hey Rhett & Link! Will you check out my video and plug my campaign in your next vlog?

Hey Rhett and Link! I'm working on a campaign to raise funds and awareness for an amazing project! Please check out my interview! Here's…

Started by Ashli Haynes

0 Jan 10, 2012

drawings or Rhett's dream

here's the quick sketch Link asked for, it's not an artist's rendering, but it is my rendering of what that dream might have looked likehtt…

Started by nick "SilverFish" deltora

0 Jan 9, 2012

Mythical Evolutions

You two have created an amazing shoe in 2010 and everyone loves them, but its 2012 now and i think a new shoe should be created for your vi…

Started by Daniel Angel

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by TrueAlias(Peryton)

Rhett and Link should do a video with who?

I think Rhett and Link should do a video with SMOSH!! it would DEFINITLY rule...  And I think they should have a contest on the RAL (rhett…

Started by Gracie (PickleMonster)

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service