RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep!! They better watch out cause the Mythical Beasts will trump them and buy a bunc…"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Dec 8, 2009 to DARPA Challenge! If you see a red balloon let me know!

14 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Mel (Salerbatis)

"WAHHHH! The MIT team won!!!!"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Dec 5, 2009 to DARPA Challenge! If you see a red balloon let me know!

14 Dec 8, 2009

"WAHHH It's over already!! wahhh!!!"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Dec 5, 2009 to DARPA Challenge! If you see a red balloon let me know!

14 Dec 8, 2009

"Oooh flying would be soo cool! So I would fly!!"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Sep 24, 2009 to Would you rather: Teleport or fly anywhere in under 10 minutes?

32 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Jackie Hall (Gorillamama)

"I like Unibrowsers!!"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Sep 3, 2009 to What do we call ourselves?

214 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Lindsay (Musicfly)

"Hey still looking to see if I can get a ticket to get my friend in.. any help?"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Aug 23, 2009 to Looking for Tickets for the 7 pm showing of Looking for Miss Locklear

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch

"IT's cool! So is this a song for the science channel show? or about it! Love Brink..…"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Jun 16, 2009 to What do you think of our "Space Junk" Song sneak preview?

39 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Connor Harrison

"I am Denise, aka Sorka aka the eHermitess. I am a call screener and chat room modera…"

Sorka (eHermitess) Sockswatch replied Jun 11, 2009 to Roll Call - Who are ya? Where are ya?

647 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Darren Elliott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service