RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin)'s Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"I don't have any nifty art skills, but my mind gave me the name Chanukorn/Hanukkorn.…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 9, 2015 to Christmas KBE - Draw the Santaur Mythical Beast

17 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin)

"Okay, I've made the blog post for the project. Please let me know if something's off…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 9, 2015 to Ear Biscuit Transcriptions??

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Matheus (IceRhino)

"It's always interesting to me when someone's hair is noticeably different. That bein…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 9, 2015 to Should Link Change His Hairstyle? (AKA Link's New Hairdo For The Win!)

143 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Logan Neuschaefer

"Favorites overall? That's pretty difficult. Recently, I've really liked Stupid Party…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 8, 2015 to What's YOUR Favourite Episode of GMM?

5 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by cloud nine

"Back in 2010, I came across the Fast Food Folk Song, which, obviously, led me to mor…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 8, 2015 to How did YOU find Rhett and Link??

8905 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by GiGi H

"I forgot to thank y'all for your input in the chat as far as the transcripts, so tha…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 7, 2015 to Ear Biscuit Transcriptions??

7 Dec 9, 2015

"I agree. I've found the LP videos to be fun so far."

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 3, 2015 to Should "Let's Play" Continue?

66 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Paprika Spiced Waffles

"Awesome, thank you! (Aedriane here) I'm taking care of some background organizing an…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 2, 2015 to Ear Biscuit Transcriptions??

7 Dec 9, 2015

"I'm tempted to do two lists - one for Eurobeat, one for everything else - but it all…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 2, 2015 to Beast List of Music for your Mood.

26 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin)

"Favorite Rhett and Link song/video: 2 Guys 600 Pillows Favorite color: Periwinkle Fa…"

Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin) replied Dec 2, 2015 to MB FAVORITES!

559 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Christopher

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service