RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)'s Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks! it really keeps you on your toes whenever you see your friends!"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 8, 2012 to R&L Game

4 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

"I have thought about this for awhile. It would be pretty friggin' sweet if they did!"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 8, 2012 to We need to get Rhett and Link on chat

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

"It's all so true!*Wipes tears*"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 8, 2012 to You Know you watch too much Rhett and Link when....

307 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Fabonacci

"When meeting strangers, you extend the "R" instead of a full hand just in case..."

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 8, 2012 to You Know you watch too much Rhett and Link when....

307 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Fabonacci

"ALL THE TIME! i'm pretty sure more than one person thinks i'm crazy..."

307 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Fabonacci

"I was in drama playing Return(Way to long to explain) and the person was returning b…"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 7, 2012 to Has anyone met a Mythical Beast in the wild?

31 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by BeardBoulevard

"I'll start: I was walking down the street, with zebra in hand! Then i came across a…"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 7, 2012 to Let's Write A Song!

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by ʌ

"My favorite real animal is a horse, my favorite fake animal is a Tilondorice, i love…"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 7, 2012 to MB FAVORITES!

559 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Christopher

"I personally dont care for hats, but if you slapped the R&L logo on it, i would…"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 7, 2012 to Mythical Hats? Yes or No?

11 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Cecil (Verginix)

"i would die if they came to GA. I would make my mom drive me and my mythical friends…"

Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice) replied Oct 7, 2012 to Rhett and Link Tour/Concert?!

16 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by ellie_bear

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service