RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)'s Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"Haha, awesome catch, Gumbo. ^^"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 16, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #51 - - - How to Catch a Fly in Your Hand

5 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Lucas (I'm Brony and I'm Proud)

"My mom was a public school teacher in a time when corporal punishment was allowed (t…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 8, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #45 - - - Spanking a 14 Year Old

5 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

"Thanks for taking up the baton in Gumbo's absence, Lucas! I found the thumbnail imag…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 8, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #45 - - - Spanking a 14 Year Old

5 Oct 8, 2012

K-Mod

"Yeah! Or i-cords -- those are easy. I've seen some examples of putting a pipe cleane…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 5, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #39 - - - iPhone of the Future

18 Oct 5, 2012

K-Mod

"It seems that Wednesday is becoming "silly science experiment day" on GMM -- last we…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 3, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #43 - - - Cute Kittens Make You Smarter

1 Oct 3, 2012

K-Mod

"I don't usually watch GMM until lunch at noon, but Tuesdays are the exception -- I g…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 2, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #42 - - - 3 Horrible Pranks

7 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Lucas (I'm Brony and I'm Proud)

K-Mod

"I do! I have made a bunch of little toys (dog, lizard, hedgehog), but only from patt…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 1, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #39 - - - iPhone of the Future

18 Oct 5, 2012

K-Mod

"I read "prognosticators" as "procrastinators" and was very confused about how that r…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 1, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #41 - - - Supernote 2012: Team Mythical Beast

11 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by BrandonW (TheGuardianofArlon)

K-Mod

"WOOT! Time to start exercising my lungs! Probably going to wait on a video submissio…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Oct 1, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #41 - - - Supernote 2012: Team Mythical Beast

11 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by BrandonW (TheGuardianofArlon)

K-Mod

"I was impressed by the RandLer! I've thought of trying to knit one, but I don't know…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Sep 28, 2012 to Season 2 ~ Episode #39 - - - iPhone of the Future

18 Oct 5, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service