RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe)'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, aww I know, when they were only wee bairns ;)  Haha :) How far are you into it?…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 10, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Jace (Dire Wolf)

"Dammit Sheryl, yes I'm talking to myself, had to change it to 'defend them' cause he…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 10, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"Oh, duh haha, :O nooo poor Sammy, I felt really sorry for him the first time we saw…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 10, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"hmm maybe, I was thinking couldn't fire kill them? You know, dragon fire? :O:O ... I…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 9, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"I know,  and yeah in the house of the undying, that bald dude freaked me out the fir…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 9, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Yeah.. So basically everyone has no chance, unless like you said they go over there,…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 7, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"Haha, hmm Possibly.... but then again Idk.. After you've said that I'm starting to d…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 5, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"Yeah.. I know! That's why I love her, and yeah, also a little bit terrifying. Ohhh :…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 5, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Yeah I knew what you meant haha, I love her so much, and I miss Khal Drogo, I hated…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 4, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"I COMPLETELY forgot about Nymeria! I hope that theory doesn't happen, I do think if…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 4, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service