RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video idea

Write a song about rollercoasters that might be fun!

Started by Addie (pandowl)

0 Aug 17, 2012

How good do you know each other?!

Okay, here is my video idea for R&L.   It should be like a game between the two of them. Okay, say you have one minute.   Okay, Link ha…

Started by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

When will Rhett and link make another 5word song

I am waiting and waiting for them to make another song. nilla wafer top hat time is the best song... At least thts what I think. But please…

Started by SikNastyBlaster

0 Aug 9, 2012

A New Song?

Hey there mythical beasts! I hope you are having a fine day! I am new to this whole thing and I just wanted to use this as a way to get an…

Started by Souldierbear

0 Jul 18, 2012

Best Ice Cream Ever?

If Rhett and Link still do "best evers" in Season 2 of GMM, I think they should talk about the best ice cream ever.

Started by RizDub

0 Jul 17, 2012

Pillowpets

My sister has 500 pillowpets. I even have one! They seem to have exploded on her bed there are so many!

Started by Lillian (monkougar)

0 Jul 11, 2012

Gaming Videos

I don't know if someone has asked this question before and you've answered, but I think it would be cool if you guys did gaming videos. Als…

Started by Jared Hutton

0 Jul 10, 2012

Obsessions and Chivalry

I am a thoughtful girl and I've been wondering why do we have obsessions? Human beings do but animals don't. I would love to see you guys t…

Started by Melissa Masiewicz

0 Jun 29, 2012

Your wives...

I think you should do an episode with your wives guest starring and end with a riviting song about what it's like to be married to rhett an…

Started by Krissy Dawn Fulton

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by William Marshall

A song about a torrent on a music sharing website that no one loves

he wanders cyberspace and a narrator follows him around and sings about his journey through the internet. and he can visit various websites…

Started by Maclean Kirkwood

0 Jun 26, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service