RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Technical Difficulties (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video Podcasts

Hi, I've downloaded the GMM video podcasts, but when I try to synch them to my iPod, it doesn't work. I've posted this problem on the Apple…

Started by Zeke Hall (Cyclogingatuar)

0 Apr 9, 2012

Podcasts

Am I the only one who is getting more podcasts a day then I should? I watch GMM on iTunes podcast, and Friday, I got two episodes of GMM an…

Started by Dana Leah McCloskey

0 Mar 19, 2012

Permission to use video???

Is it ok to show the New Years Resolution video at a womens meeting at my church?  Thanks!

Started by Andy Bruce

0 Jan 12, 2012

Broken Links

I have noticed both on the website and in videos that there are links that either don't work at all or  that don't link to the correct thin…

Started by Brian (Hontō no Shinobi)

0 Dec 9, 2011

Online Music Store Trouble

I bought every song and album I could from the rhettandlink.com/store.  I received the email for the download links.  The individual file l…

Started by Scott Gustafson

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

notifications type thing?

I never really know when someone replies to something I said. Or comment on a picture.. etc. The only time i know is when i check my email.…

Started by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

Up To This Point downloads

Okay, I'm really excited that I ordered the CD.  I was really excited about the downloads that come with it, but while they were downloadin…

Started by Heather S. (Moosquid)

4 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Heather S. (Moosquid)

I'm at school!

This is mainly a way for me to attempt to communicate with Komm members whilst I am at school. Who knows if  it will actually work, but it'…

Started by Christine Host

37 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by INVALID [The Dreidel]

I can't upload a profile picture?

It won't let me upload a profile picture! Every time I try to it just doesn't work. I've tried doing different pictures and everything but…

Started by Aimee (Dunderopolis)

0 Feb 7, 2011

I can't post videos in my group

I've been posting in the GMCL group and today is just leaves the embed code and no video.  And when I try and post a new discussion it won'…

Started by ✞JeanWifeMoMhorphin✞

0 Jan 21, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service