RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Official Rhett & Link Fan Forum (345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Do you like Better?

I cant decide really, I like them both equally, I'm talking about Rhett and Link, if you didn't know. I love how Rhett rocks out on guitar,…

Started by Kirsten Cowgill (Iquinio)

23 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Dallas - (Pheaglefish)

EPIC RAP BATTLE LEGO VERSION

HI GUYS, MY NAME IS BOBBY. I AM 13 AND LOVE TO MAKE VIDEOS. I LOVE YALLS STUFF. I MADE BOTH OF YOU THIS VIDEO IN HONOR OF YOUR EPIC RAP BAT…

Started by Bobby Burns

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah M. A. (DancingDolphyn)

what's your favorite rhett and link video?

i would have to say their newest one with the pillows, but i alsome love maine man

Started by Nathan Fish

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah M. A. (DancingDolphyn)

how did you find rhett and link?

saw them guesting in a joe penna, aka mysteryquitarman video, clicked through an annotation and BOOM! a whole new world lay in front of me,…

Started by Ben Leigh (The Cheese-Wit)

0 Dec 6, 2010

strange people

Have you ever been in the presence of someone acting really strange or exceptionally rude? (you may or may not know them.) Share your stori…

Started by Gabe P. (OctoGator)

9 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by linds (elesQuig)

Jacket

I think Rhett and link should make a jacket with speakers and iPod/mp3 player holster

Started by Mojo

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Mojo

R&L thanked on Weezer's album "Hurley"

I'm about 2 months late on this but I'm finally getting around to posting it. I am a major Weezer fanatic and when I saw them thanked on "H…

Started by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Sara (Squinchilla)

im so confused!

Are there live rhettandlink webcasts? if so, where and when can i see them? ive heard of it before but i have no idea how to watch them!! i…

Started by sam sanford

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by sam sanford

14 Step program for being addicted to Rhett and Link.

If you found your way to this discussion you have made the hardest step to admitting you are addicted to Rhett and Link. Thumbs up to you.…

Started by ✞JeanWifeMoMhorphin✞

48 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Heyy guys

Heyy I love your webcasts mi and my feeing love your songs have nearly memorised most of them and we come up with our own luv to meet u in…

Started by Kieron pickering

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Kieron pickering

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service