RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

KBEs (Kommunity Building Exercises) (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HERO'S GUILD

Sign up here with your hero name and location for example, Bearman-Coldwater, Mi Tiger-Man-Coldwater, Mi

Started by Bearman

0 May 7, 2014

Music Video CHALLENGE!!!

I would like to see some mythical beasts animate a music video for me.  Here are the rules it must be your own interpretation of what you h…

Started by Mike O'Dell

0 May 7, 2014

Fifty Thousand Mythical Beasts!

The Kommunity is approaching fifty-thousand members! This calls for a celebration. When the community hit 40,000, me and …

Started by Marcus Bean (El Gusano)

22 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Amber Stevens (Meek The Mithra)

React to Rhett And Link!

Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably heard of the "React" series by Benny and Rafi Fine (TheFineBros). They've made YouT…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

23 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Katie H (Koalaroo)

New Years Eve Chat Party!

Come into chat and ring in the new year with your fellow beast! When: December 31st-January 1st  Time: Whenever you want RSVP is requested…

Started by Rachel T. (HuneyBadgerFox)

3 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by int 80h

Best of Rhett and Link 2013

I thought it would be fun if we had a best of Rhett and Link for 2013.  Rules: The video has to have been out in 2013. A video must be vote…

Started by Rachel T. (HuneyBadgerFox)

4 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Athelstan (Magician)

We are a *blank* of Mythical Beasts! GMM 318

Todays episode of GMM (episode 318), we discovered that Rhett and Link have won the Hashtag War. Here is the whole set of Hashtag War Video…

Started by Clara (Star-Nosed Platyphant)

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

What are we?? GMM Episode 311 (cont.)

A few days ago, I posted a discussion about what we should be called when referring to the Beasts as a group. Here is the discussion:  http…

Started by Clara (Star-Nosed Platyphant)

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Zoë (Da Unicorn)

Rhett and Link quotes

I ran a blog of mythical quotes on google place. So I'm looking for what people's favorite Rhett and Link quotes are. What are some of your…

Started by Marcus Bean (El Gusano)

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Madison Jacques(Biacorn OF KOOM)

Mythical Alphabet!

Alright, Let's try to use Rhett and Link examples for the alphabet. Like as if someone could understand you while spelling something out. (…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

69 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Madison Jacques(Biacorn OF KOOM)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service