RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Good Mythical Morning Discussions (496)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Season 9 on Vessel?

As you may know. Rhett and Link have given us access to episodes a day early for thirty days free on vessel.com/rhettandlink. Today, howeve…

Started by Faith (Sheepzon)

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

What are your favourite Rhett and Link quotes??

These guys say so many hilarious things I want to know what your favourite (or favorite depending on where you are from) quotes are from GMM

Started by Kara Sharp

14 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

Octopus Slap domain expiring!

In the episode "Eel slap to the face" Rhett and Link mention the fake site octopusslap.com. It's hard to believe it, but it's been a year…

Started by Vincent G

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

Idea for will it video

I been watching your will it videos, which are me and my boy friend marks, favourite videos our 5 month old Malaki even zones right in lol.…

Started by Naomi

3 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Evie (La Sayona)

Have you ever talked to Rhett and Link?

I haven't personally talked to Rhettt or Link would it make me happy to at least hear my name on their show at some point or something? Yes…

Started by Kristen Dolph

0 Jan 21, 2016

What is Your Favorite Quote?

Rhett and Link are some of the most quotable people on the internet. Every episode has some kind of crazy thing that will live in your mind…

Started by Miranda (Zaratan)

1 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Coincidence???????

I just learned this and it totally blew my mind! Recht is the German word for right. Links is the German word for left. Not only is this…

Started by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

11 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Lilly

What's YOUR Favourite Episode of GMM?

Let the Kommunity know what your favourite episode is! If you can't choose, list a few of your favourites!       (P.S. My personal favo…

Started by Matthew (вєαωσℓf)

5 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by cloud nine

Beast List of Music for your Mood.

Now we know Rhett and Link's list for Music for their Mood, What are the Beasts' list?  Let's share and maybe we can find some new songs.…

Started by Jessica (Hobbitsees83)

26 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin)

Holiday Cheer to Serge The Car Hauler!

This mythical morning I stopped by https://www.youtube.com/user/SergeTheCarHauler to spread a little holiday cheer.  Whilst browsing the re…

Started by Carla van Eeden

0 Nov 27, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service