RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Good Mythical Morning Discussions (496)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mythical Halloween?

Im spending the day getting my cleaned and ready to decrate for halloween. Does this community do anything special for Halloween?

Started by Uncle Bubba

12 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Voorias The Feared

Stuck...

Ever been stuck or lost somewhere like Rhett and Link? Did it end with a car exploding and a parakeet dying, or just a tow truck and a call…

Started by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

0 Oct 8, 2012

How do Rhett and Link come up with idea's for topics?

Now, this is something I've been wondering for a while. As someone who wants to make videos, particularly ones about interesting facts, eve…

Started by Nathan Noonan (Mystery0llama)

0 Oct 8, 2012

Let's Write A Song!

What I'm thinking is that we, the Kommunity, write our own song about Rhett and Link, and try to get the guys to perform it. Everyone can c…

Started by Sol (The Fire-Leviathan)

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by ʌ

Zombie add on

Also zombies would be cool because it's october. also typing is hard on the IPhone

Started by Jered lee dodge

0 Oct 4, 2012

What Should the Name of the Bacon-Bot Be?

I'm going to start off, and say that the bacon-bot (From the "Rub Some Bacon On It" Video) needs a name. I'm going to go with Ricardo. What…

Started by Sol (The Fire-Leviathan)

12 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Nathan A (Dogasus)

How long have you've been watching Rhett and Link videos or Good mythical morning?

I haven't been watching for very long only like 3 months but probably most of you have been watching longer

Started by Rachel D

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

Wheel of Mythicality

Have you guys ever thought about making a wheel of mythicality app? you could enter your own things or they could be like the ones on GMM.…

Started by Cameron Robinson

1 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Ross (Rossmallow)

Just think, it's possible that there are billions of Rhetts and Links in parallel universes.... I'm glad I landed in this one... [Picture Included]

I was thinking about what these two might look like if you mixed them and switched their bodies. This is what I came up with... Kinda sca…

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

[Request] How to sing video by rhett and link

So let's just face it, most of us out there that think we have a good voice often sound like a train going off the rails, but I don't think…

0 Sep 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service