RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MythicalUSA

I’m wondering how long the billboards will be up? I’m thinking about driving to see one!

Started by Jesse

1 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Musical Guest

GMM should invite Megadeth onto their show.

Started by Trevor

0 Sep 15, 2018

What Is An Identity Made From?

https://youtu.be/W-EjOAwHKuQ The above link is to an 8 min Youtube video I made for Rhett and Link. I do not do stuff like this. I have not…

Started by Marlaina

2 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Marlaina

Rhett's 41st Birthday Gift Idea [ please read and comment! ]

Hello, Mythical Beasts! Thanks to the wonderful ideas submitted in both the Call For Ideas post (here) and the Twitter discussion thread (…

Started by Sarah (Ratnix)

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by cindy

Question about 9/4/19 when Rhett and Link have been friends for 35 years. What should we do for them?

I brought this up with another mythical beast but didn't really talk about it much. Next year Rhett and Link will be BFFs for 35 years next…

Started by Tragica( Kewt Kitty)

6 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Christine D'Ambrosio

Support Kommunity art

I just self published a sci-fi super hero novel on Amazon. It's my first attempt and would love for people to check it out and leave a revi…

Started by Travis (The Titan)

0 Sep 3, 2018

Roast my cat

Do you know where I go to send a pic for roast my cat on the wheel of mythicality.

Started by Sarah (Chimera) Stack

1 Sep 2, 2018

What Ever Happened to Ten Feet Tall??

I don't know about anyone else, but Ten Feet Tall was one of the few series on Youtube that I enjoy. Now I can only watch the same episodes…

Started by 14Limes

2 Aug 29, 2018

Survey about being a Mythical Beast

Mythical Beasts, Hi! This is Emily, and I'm currently doing a project for my college English class. It's about digital cultures, so, of cou…

Started by Emily Turner

29 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Shannon Maddox, aka "Auntie"

Mythicon

Is there going to be a mythicon 2018? Also, if there is will someone please host one I Washington state.

Started by Sarah (Chimera) Stack

6 Aug 11, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service