RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett & Link show VIP ticket price

It makes me so sad to see how expensive the VIP tickets are for the Rhett and Link show just to meet them. Me, my dad and 5 of my siblings…

Started by Susanna

2 May 24, 2017
Reply by Mythical beast 14(Campe)

Telling my brother we got him a Tour of Mythicality ticket

So for my younger brothers birthday, all of my siblings decided to put our money together to purchase him a Tour of Mythicality and I made…

Started by Susanna

1 May 23, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

VIP Tickets ToM

Does anyone know of VIP tickets have been released? Are they all gone? I'm driving down from Canada so would like Chicago but would go else…

Started by Avery (Sheepfluff)

11 May 19, 2017
Reply by Mythical beast 14(Campe)

Rhett and Link show VIP ticket price

It makes me so sad to see how expensive the VIP tickets are for the Rhett and Link show just to meet them. Me, my dad and 5 of my siblings…

Started by Susanna

0 May 18, 2017

Rhett and link show in Chicago

Was anyone able to get VIP tickets in Chicago? I went on the site not long after they first came out and they were gone! :( I was really ho…

Started by Susanna

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Xxxxx

Tour of Mythicality-Philadelphia, PA

Hi Beasts, My name is Emily. I am 18 years old from Pittsburgh, PA. I wanted to start this discussion to see if other MBs were coming to th…

Started by Emily

0 May 17, 2017

Tour of Mythicality Presale

Can anyone tell me how to access the presale information from the Mythical Monthly? I was expecting an additional email and never received…

Started by Amy Holland

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

I miss Rhett and Link :(

Okay, I've been wanting to just get this all off my chest in a longer post so I'm going to do it here. Hopefully, some way some how, the gu…

Started by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

10 May 9, 2017
Reply by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

Do you miss the old Wheel of Mythicality? ):

Do you remember the old Wheel of Mythicality? It was one of my favorite parts of GMM, and I am very sad that they changed it. I know they h…

Started by Hannah_Mythical_Beast

4 May 4, 2017
Reply by Hannah_Mythical_Beast

2 years too late?

Yep, this is me, wondering if they Toasted with Clearly Canadian yet?     (I have a feeling I'm a year or two too late)

Started by Becky Oravetz

5 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service