RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'story' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Of Mythicality

A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur) Alright Beasts, let's write a story.…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

75 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Just for fun! An RPG Story

Hey guys! I’m sure most of you have seen us roll playing in the Komm chat. ^^ Well, Zach and I have decided to make one here, in a discus…

Started by Dallas - (Pheaglefish)

685 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Angel Bob

How I Found Rhett & Link

I was scrolling through YouTube looking for a video, and i saw one with a picture of these two guys, titled "Rhett's Most Embarrassing Mome…

Started by Alexis (Phenotaur)

0 Jun 30, 2014

The Northhampton Clown

So I don't have all the details straight, but apparently this dude dressed as a clown just pops up randomly around this ton. Here's a link…

Started by Skull-Face (Vampire)

0 Sep 19, 2013

The BEST GMM Moment?!

Or what is your favorite GMM episode? I love: The Spookiest Story Ever Told -- "Trevorrrr...." 15 Prison Slang Words You Must Know -- "Ninj…

Started by Lana Given (Hobbitess)

0 Dec 1, 2012

What was the scariest moment of your life?

I have two! When I was around ten I went hiking with my family on a one mile hike that we would do every year. Since I was a little older…

Started by Meaghann (Lemonlion)

8 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Meaghann (Lemonlion)

NEVER ENDING STORY!!!

Hi. I am Ham Salad Man. I am starting a never ending story. A never ending story is when i start with a sentence, and another beast says th…

Started by Judson (Ham Salad Man)

10 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Nitzan (Waffletoast)

Kommunity Chat Story Time - Fri. July 27th 10:30pm EDT!

Next Kommunity Chat Story Time isFri. July 27, 10:30pm EDT/ Sat. July 28th 02:30 UTC time zone converter This week's storytellers:Lucas (…

Started by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

40 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

Would you rather jump 1 story, 10 stories, 100 stories, or 1000 stories?

Well? Which would you rather do? Special effects and safety gear allowed. You may jump from a helicopter, but not an airplane or jet. 1 sto…

Started by INVALID [The Dreidel]

0 Jul 27, 2011

KBE: Continue the Story...

Alright all you have to do is continue each persons story. I'll start you off with a story leave it and a point of, "Ooh whats gonna happen…

Started by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

26 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service