Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!
Okay, then try this on the iPhone if it helps so you won't have to punch more than one button
(mine is an older version 4)
1. open the R&L Kommunity page using Safari
2. look for the five icons at bottom of screen
3. click the middle icon (box w/ arrow)
4. wait until the RandLer icon loads, then select the "Add to Home Screen" button
5. VOILA! you now have a quick button on your phone to access the komm
6. REPEAT steps above for Rhett & Link Youtube, GMM, etc.
Yup. Last time I checked, it isn't available in the U.S. :( The Komm on Safari has a mobile setting but it doesn't do much. You'd have to go on desktop view to do what the Komm offers on a mobile device.
I don't think apps take too much money to make but it depends on what we/you put on it.
you know what? this has been discussed at least 50 times in the past, but nobody ever reads thru Rhett & Link 101 which discusses the several phone apps that are readily available.
YES! there is an APP for that too . . .
There is an official Rhett and Link app designed by AppRats, Inc. for both iPhone and iPad
. . .and another just for the Android phones > > >
. . . and here's one of several forum threads where you can get tips and instructions from a fellow mythical beast > > > http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/rhettandlinkommunity-app
i agree this would be useful but im not sure how much it would cost to make an app.
what would you have the app do ?
Sign Upor Sign In
© 2020 Created by Link.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.