RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Time once again for some clean-up.  It's been about six months, and there are once again several who have posted ZERO (0.00) welcome notes.  If your name is not on the list below, it means that I have ANY welcome notes from you in a very long time. 

Your group membership will be placed on suspended status unless you post a request to remain active on this discussion tread.  At least 3 warning e-mails will be sent to the entire group membership before the purge takes place, so if you don't take action within the next several weeks it could be too late.

Thanks for your diligent service to the kommunity!

SAFE MEMBERS

Gumbo123

✞JeanWifeMoMhorphin✞

Raven! (Oddosaurus/Poopven)

Jah-nii~[}Exile Vilify{]~nidiot

Andrew Eaton (Fire Wolf)

Lucas (I'm Brony and I'm Proud)

No

Ivette (Quadricorn)

PurplePandaBear101

Mayra (DarkStrawberrySquirrel)

Katie【Unicorndawg】

Nastya K (Anansikitty)

Doctor

Em Lamont(NinjaSquid)

Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur)

Marco (Dramatic Squirrel)

EPIC Pop-Tart (Winged Turcoon)

Mara (Awesomeite)

MinerGal ~ NEW MEMBER ! ! !

Views: 246

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for keeping me on! I don't greet a lot but when I do I get at least a full page.

Sure thing.  I have seen your efforts and appreciate your continuing service.  It doesn't really matter to me  how often or how many you greet, as long as you are still doing something productive.  If you come on once per week and do five new members that's good.  You're doing a full page so about 20 every time you get the chance, which puts you head and shoulders above at least 39,750 other kommunity members. 

I just happen to hit every account that isn't flagged PRIVATE, because that's me. 

Pray for me, my friend, that this obsession will end soon.  ;-)  Nah! it's too much fun.

:O Whoa, I'm at the bottom. I need to step up my game!

Not a problem Marcus.  The list was by date joined the Kommittee - - you're just our newest member

Yeah I'm sorry. I haven't posted very many welcome notes. I will today like right now.
I posted a bunch yesterday! Please keep me on the kommitee

ACKNOWLEDGED!

Thanks gumbo!
Why aren't I on there

Only because I haven't noticed much welcoming activity from you lately.  Could be I might have just missed it all due to timing.

On second thought, it's because you have a new profile pic - - the squid hat threw me off.

If you are still interested, you are in. Bit I think I'll keep the old pic on the team roster.

Ok, thanks for keeping me

I have post banner on the pages on monday where Marcus and I have posted the happy 40000 mambers banner :(

Please i wont leave this group 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service