RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)'s Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"Locke and Lincoln were adorable - I wish their segment was longer! :D"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jun 14, 2013 to The Mythical Show Ep 8 (Man of Steel Musical, Shaycarl, & Yo Daddy Rap)

8 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

K-Mod

"That was intentional. The video description says "Taylor Swift played by: Stevie Wyn…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jun 3, 2013 to The Mythical Show Ep 6 (Taylor Swift Caption Fail & Thomas Lennon)

10 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

"I really liked this episode - Graduation song, Color taste-test, and Craigslist Cran…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jun 3, 2013 to The Mythical Show Ep. 5 (feat. Graduation Song & Tim and Eric)

15 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Harley Duck (Tallotaur)

"Yeah, in the U.S. you only get a pretty colored hood if you have get a Masters or Ph…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jun 3, 2013 to The Mythical Show Ep. 5 (feat. Graduation Song & Tim and Eric)

15 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Harley Duck (Tallotaur)

K-Mod

"I was happy to see a new caption fail. ^_^ I kinda want to see a full-length parody…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jun 3, 2013 to The Mythical Show Ep 6 (Taylor Swift Caption Fail & Thomas Lennon)

10 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

K-Mod

"Yeah, I did know about the Jr's, but once again, my brain is being slow so I forgot…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Apr 26, 2013 to The Mythical Show Ep.1 (Feat. Tobuscus & The Fine Bros)

16 May 3, 2013
Reply by Erin McMythical (EMc2)

K-Mod

"So, I'm not totally sold on TMS yet, but I *did* appreciate the return of Rusty and…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Apr 26, 2013 to The Mythical Show Ep.1 (Feat. Tobuscus & The Fine Bros)

16 May 3, 2013

K-Mod

"I didn't mind the framing, but something about the lighting behind them bugged me -…"

16 May 3, 2013

K-Mod

"I wonder if the context of using the speech jammer affects its impact. That is, you…"

16 May 3, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service