RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:         10950 Southern Highlands Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89141

Website:         http://www.yelp.com/biz/goett-family-park-las-vegas

Your Host:     Natalie Haney (LokiDoodle)

Nevada flag

Map of Nevada

Views: 570

Replies to This Discussion

I'm really sad that we had to give up Scruffy. My grandpa was ill and we couldn't handle all of the dogs. :( And if am going to be hosting again I don't think it's going to be Nature Discovery Park again since that's all the way across town now.

I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa and Scruffy both.  I will keep a watch on your discussion and update the header with meeting info once you and the other LV-area beasts decide on a spot.

I won't be able to host again this year. I'm too busy! :( I wish I could though.

K-MOD'S  NOTE

The host from last year's Las Vegas meetup has had to withdraw from the 2015 event.  Listed above are the details of where the previous get together was held.  Who will step up to take the reigns of mythicality???

Alright. If I find a good park around where I live than I will step back up to be host!

Yay! :D

Hello, i would like to inquire about the date of this event? When is it and what will be happening? Any info is great. And if i could help in any way i would be glad to do so. Thank you!

I will ask my dad if we will have MythiCon at Cornerstone Park or what not. Oh and sorry for no updates, I was in Ohio and Canada for 3 weeks

WELKOMM HOME! 

I know a couple of others had asked about NV meeting earlier this week, so with over 2 weeks left to you your event can still draw a small crowd.

I would host, but I dont live in las vegas!

There can be multiple meet & greet places you know. ;)
Somerset Park will probably do since it's a mile away from where I live. Cornerstone is 9 miles away and my dad doesn't want to drive that far.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service