RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        1531 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98101

Your Co-Hosts: Alexandra (Effulgent Alicorn) 

Sockeye (The Carnivorous Bunny)

Map of Washington

Views: 311

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Got the message about Pike's place market as last years possible meet-up spot! Thanks bunches and I'm not certain what the exact date is? I'd love to promote and plan for it here in WA :) sounds like a good time!

So, what happens at MythiCon?  I will come dressed in my mythical shoes and my "be your mythical best" bracelet!

@ Leigh (Cat Sidhe) ~ MythiCon is whatever you make it, so it all depends on the location and who joins in. The following may give you some ideas from last year's inaugural event:

MythiCon Pic Search - - most of these are from the Los Angeles area event where Rhett and Link actually showed up unannounced and joined into the festivities

MythiCon Video Search - - GMM Greeting from Minnesota mythical beasts at MN Mythicon Aug 17, 2013

What time is it? I might be attending

I went last year and I couldn't tell if some of the people there were part of the meet up or not. Pike Place is pretty busy. I suggest we all wear a specific color so we could find each other easier. I also suggest we meet at a specific place at the market like the pig statue. 

Da Bunny is Back!

I would be glad to host since I went last year and have plans for a lot of things. 

So... is there someplace I'm not seeing with more info? I'd love to attend! But I'm super confused!

I will be there!

I will try to go I have to ask my mom

We are going!!! Pike Place Market is kinda big.  Where is everyone meeting? Under the sign?  The Golden Pig? The Gum Wall?  We dont wanna miss out :)

so . . . MythiCon Seattle - - Yes or No???  did it happen?  got any pics?  what's the deal?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service