RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Ohio flag

Map of Ohio

Views: 208

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sad little Ohio ;_;  So would it be in Columbus?

Do u live in Ohio?

There is not yet a site host or location selected for an Ohio meetup, but a central location such as Columbus would be great.  Covering the Cinncinati and "greater tri-state" area, there is already a meeting scheduled just across the Southern border at Florence, KY

So, step up, Buckeyes!   Where will it be?

I am beast enough! I REALLY WANT...no scratch that ... I NEED TO MEET THEM!!!

Awh... I wish I could host. If someone hosts I'll be there. :/ If there is a chance I could host I'll post again soon. If so it would be near the middle of Ohio, like the Easton Mall.

I think that would be a great idea. It would be perfect, just in the centre of Ohio. I live in Canton, so, it would be like a 2 1/2 hour drive

I actually think Columbus is a great spot because it's kind of located right in the middle of Ohio, so the distance for everyone is probably very close if you don't live like right around.

I am from Toledo, and I would defiantly take three hours to drive to C-bus!

What does being a host mean?

is there a specific age you need to be to host? i really think there should be a meetup in ohio, possibly near or in columbus. i really want to go but i highly doubt my mom would take me out of state, and i think a lot of the other younger beasts have the same problem. if i'm not too young i think there's a chance i may be able to host. (but i don't know for sure)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service