RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Kansas flag

Map of Kansas

Views: 135

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Are there any other Kansas people up for this?

I believe that a Kansas City meeting (on either the KS or MO side) would be well within your reach from Pomona. That would also draw from Leavenworth, Lawrence, Topeka, etc. with less than an hour drive time.

As a starting point, I found at least 50 MBs who list KC as their home town . . .

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/main/search/search?q=kansas+city

. . . just find a mall or the best BBQ joint available and make it happen!

Any Kansans in the Wichita Area?

Hey! I heard there was a meeting in KC...but I can't find anything on it. Anyone???

@ Josie --- this would be it . . . just waiting for someone like YOU (hint hint) to step up and take over as host. Are you beast enough?

Thanks Gumbo123. I've never been to any type of "con" before and am just a newbie to Rhett & Link so I really don't think I'm the gal for the job. I would help but I'm not beast enough to host. Sorry.

So I'm still gathering information on what it means to host. Kansas City is nearby where I am, so someone have a bit more explanation or a pointer to the post explaining it? Not entirely understanding...

But otherwise I see no good reason I can't host in Kansas City (like Crown Center or the plaza? if I'm understanding right?) (and lack of experience/understanding what i'm supposed to be doing so far)

I'll admit I did JUST find this site, and am mildly overwhelmed by everything on here, as well as just found out about mythicon (but deff plan to participate if it's in my realm of control)

(Copy-Pasted the same thing for Kansas and Missouri)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service