RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        350 North Milwaukee, Boise, ID  83704

Your Host:     Ariana the Sphinx and Nick Bender

Idaho flag

Map of Idaho

Views: 660

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Are there any beasts out there anywhere near Boise? If there are some, I might host the MythiCon.

What day would it be?

If we end up doing it, it'll be on the 19th.

I can't make that date, but I hope you guys have fun. :)

If this is gonna be held at the Boise town square mall, I will be able to make it and maybe two other mythical beast. please reply thanks

Okay. So we have about 10-15 people so far. 

that food court better stock up on extra taters for MythiCon!

haha. Are potatoes the only thing you can think of when you hear the word 'Idaho'? 

Well, let me think about that . . .

• Idaho is the leading producer of potatoes in the nation, accounting for nearly one-third of the national production.

. . . so, yeah, it is. 

Wait a minute, there's also that famous actor guy . . .er, what's his name?  Isn't he from Idaho?

okay scratch the two more I will be bringing the total of 7 and a half  or 8 and a half counting me, its a family and a friend. By half I mean I will be bringing my pregnant mother.  

Woah. That's awesome. :D

So I've had a few people get back to me, saying that they'd come. If we did it at a mall, I was thinking about going to the Boise Towne Square Mall. (350 N Milwaukee St, Boise, ID 83704) We would all buy our own lunch at the food court and hang out together there. Let me know your thoughts!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service