RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        1000 N Point Cir, Alpharetta, GA 30022

Your Host:     Faith and Grace & Pepper Flower

State Flag of Georgia

Map of Georgia

Views: 612

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Where in Georgia is it going to be in

It will be at the North Point Mall July 19th 2014 1:00 EST! ~Faith and Grace (Grace)

Also when will it be?

@ Ethan - - noone has stepped up yet to host a Georgia meet-up.  Would that be you? If so, here's how to do that . . . How to Become a MythiCon Meeting Site Host

We tried to get one going last year at the Mall of Georgia (Buford, GA ~ just north of Atlanta) but that didn't work out.  Whenever someone claims the host position for thise area and decides on a meeting spot, I will update the info at the top of page. 

Please come to ga

We are! Hi, I'm your host. My name is Grace and it will be at the North Point Mall! July 19th, 2014 1:00 EST. Please contact me if you need help with Mythicon at: http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/PepperFlower

p.s. If you know how many people are coming please tell me. Please also provide what you'll bring for the boulder if you can. Thank you ~Grace~

Why didn't anyone show up today? There was a group of us looking all over the mall for you and we were all GREATLY disappointed!

I lost my badge and I was holding a sign and my mom was holding a sign so I don't know how you didn't see us.

I can't personally be a host but, has anyone volunteered yet?

Wait yes, I can XD

I'd suggest somewhere around Atlanta or in the middle of GA

Mall of Georgia would be my suggestion . . . Buford GA is just north of Atlanta and only about 30 miles from UGA in Athens. It has a great food court and draws crowds of shoppers and visitors all the way to the GA/SC state line

I couldn't get to Buford, though I could go to the Mall of Georgia :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service