RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

Is it against the law to be a daredevil?

The Niagara Parks Commission and all of its properties and assets are governed by Provincial Statutes (laws). The Niagara Parks Act is this Province of Ontario statute which governs the operations and activities within the Niagara Parks.

This law is known as Ontario Regulation 829/90.

If you find a current book (Revised Regulations 1990) of Ontario Statutes, the Niagara Parks Act is located under regulation 829.

This regulation contains the code of conduct which is not tolerated within the Parks property by members of the public. In other words rules.

Section 6 reads:

" No person shall, within the Parks.

a) play any instrument

b) carry or display any flag or emblem

c) in military formation or in a band or procession, parade, march, drill, or perform any evolution, movement or ceremony

d) perform any other act that congregates or is likely to congregate persons; or

e) perform or attempt to perform any stunt or feat

without the written permission of the Commission."

The charge is a provincial offence - not an offence against the criminal code. It would be equivalent to getting a speeding ticket.

The charge is "Unlawfully perform or attempt to perform stunt or feat with the Parks"

The fine is "No Set Fine" This means there is no set fine and that the person charged has to go to court.

It is a summary conviction offence which carries a maximum $5000 fine or six months in jail or both.

The act is enforced by members of the Niagara Parks Police.

What happened to the wheel of mythicality music at the end? 

I had a little too much joy that Rhett lost this game, lol. He always tries so hard to win, so it makes it that much more entertaining when he doesn't.

Me too!

I think this sums up the episode pretty well.

By the way, how did Rhett's shirt go from slightly splashed and damp, all the way to half of it being soaked through (sleeve and all)?

Most likely slow seepage/capillary action; you can kinda see the patch growing wider and less dark  as they discuss Herb Jones. Just before the wheel intro you can see that he got some around his stomach where his folded arms caught some of the water (his arms were folded when Link poured the water on his head). To me it looks more like "soaked in one spot to damp all over" than it does "slightly damp in one spot to soaked all over".

Or, if you think that ruins the fun, Link splashed him some more during the cut to the wheel intro. :P

I dunno, I don't think the capillary action would be quite that extensive, even with a glass of water dumped into one spot. Especially over onto his side, all the way down to the hem of the shirt, and onto his sleeve...unless they'd been sitting there an hour.

Also, the line of demarcation down the middle of his shirt is suspiciously straight. I still suspect that they meddled with it a bit at some point. :P

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service