RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

I love the fashionista daddy one!

That one was great. It reminded me of when my husband used to play princesses with my daughter. 

PIGGY BACK RIDE! Yes.

I loved the Taco Bell one! I hope to be like that when I'm 90. 

Loved the piggy back! You tried. :D

I actually did not watch the Super Bowl this year (not really into football and just wasn't feeling it this year), but I was looking forward to finding out which commercials were hits, so this was fun. :) It looks like they got their family and friends who watched the game to do the intro -- if not, that little girl in the middle looks a lot like Lily. :P

The ending was great, especially because it had to be inside. Made me laugh aloud! For some reason, having the puppets show up behind them as they fell made it even funnier.

'tis true!  if one looks closely, there's a football field on the TV screen behind the crowd. . . and there's Locke next to the girl in green at second row center.  And it's probably Shephard hidden behind him that throws up the PEACE SIGNS at the end. . .

P.S.  I wonder who brought the Twinkies to the party?

The football field was the other thing that tipped me off. ;) Ah yes, I do see Locke there too!

Also, I love that 2nd screenshot you grabbed -- so great. XD

Definitely Locke and Lily, at the very least. That dude's moustache in the bottom right corner is hilarious -- a very classic "evil villain" type. =P

The highlights were good to see as I am in Australia and the Superbowl isn't that big a deal but I always hear about the awesome commercials - YEAH!!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service