RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Victoria (Centauromadoose)'s Discussions (2,072)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"I had also unsubscribed when they announced no more full video EBs; now that they've…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied May 11, 2017 to Episode 93 - Have We Crossed the Line?

2 May 11, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

K-Mod

"I think Rhett and Link must find their crew's humor funny in some way, otherwise I d…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied May 3, 2017 to Episode 92 - Hollywood Conspiracy Theories ft. Lizzie & Ellie

6 May 3, 2017
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

K-Mod

"Just as a note: Since the full podcast is currently no longer available in video for…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied May 3, 2017 to Episode 92 - Hollywood Conspiracy Theories ft. Lizzie & Ellie

6 May 3, 2017
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

K-Mod

"The change in the video format, or the conversation itself? I'm definitely not plea…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied May 2, 2017 to Episode 92 - Hollywood Conspiracy Theories ft. Lizzie & Ellie

6 May 3, 2017
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

"They already did an Ear Biscuit with Devin in Season 1!  https://soundcloud.com/earb…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Sep 6, 2015 to Who do You Want to be a Guest on Ear Biscuits?

63 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Emma (The Mythical Cat)

K-Mod

"Song Biscuits now has its own fan group! Please join here to share your thoughts and…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Mar 17, 2015 to Song Biscuits

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"I'd like to hear them talk to Wong Fu Productions, but that would be harder since th…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Dec 7, 2013 to Who do You Want to be a Guest on Ear Biscuits?

63 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Emma (The Mythical Cat)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service